a good day | pictures of my dog

3/25/14

do you ever have one of those days where you just feel 100% comfortable in your own skin? like a no make-up, hair in a ponytail but i feel awesome and i could take on the world kind of day. i had one of those today and i am convinced it was because of a perfect cup of coffee and the best pants. okay probably not but it was just a day where even though everything wasn't perfect, it still just made me smile all over. and i am thankful for that. i wish i had more days like that but being honest here, i'm a girl and we normally don't. but i am thankful for today and the boost it gave me. its like jesus giving me a pat and telling me i'm going to make it. and to remember that life is actually grand and i should be thankful for it even on the bum days. so i don't know. praise the Lord for a good day that made me stop and think it was a good day. also here are some pictures of pete because i never know what to post a picture of when i write something like this.


4 comments:

  1. Those are the days I live for. They're the best, aren't they?
    P.S. Gorgeous pictures of an adorable dog! You're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks julia! pete is just as beautiful on the inside! =)

      Delete
  2. I used to read your mom's blog. Now that she rarely blogs I enjoy reading yours. How did Pete end up with you? Was he too lonely with Man-Squared at college and your mom working full time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah well welcome! Pete came to live with me for safety reasons but we love having him here! its actually great because man-squared lives close by and visits pete often!

      Delete