Saturday

3/30/13

And what a beautiful Saturday it is! Sunny and 62 degrees is almost the perfect weather. Yesterday I spent almost the whole day outside on my back porch and I loved every minute of it. I have been taking up my time mostly with piano playing and cooking. I've tried a couple new things but I would have to say my favorite is the general tso's chicken. It was from a packet and so easy! I had to add a couple things but I really enjoyed it and it made enough for three meals!


I have also been doing yoga in the mornings again. Its such a great way to wake up. . . That and a huge cup of coffee. . .


We celebrated my housemates birthday this week. She is the ever musical age of 22. We sang all night.



I am also starting to have tea every day. It makes me think of my mom and grandmother.



I am out of pictures for today. I'm sure I will have many to share tomorrow from Easter.

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay." Matt 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment