I'm back!

2/21/14


Where do i even start? i have been away from blogging for a couple months and i am so excited to be back and starting fresh! So many things have happened while i've been away and i am excited to catch you up on it all! for instance,

i turned 24
pete moved in with me. (the dog y'all.)
i shot a couple weddings that i can't wait to share!
i booked a couple weddings i can't wait to shoot!
i officially decided i'm moving to nashville
i started painting more
my chief beef came back to lynchburg
i made saturday my adventure day

Also i decided there is so much a want to do before i move! I have so much to visit while i'm still semi close and so many things i want to get better at in the next couple months. call it my new years resolutions. . .yes i know its the end of february.

i want to see everything i can possible see around the blueridge. (hence my saturday adventure days)
i want to be better at studying my bible.
i want to read more. (okay that hasn't been hard. I spend a lot of time in our local library. . .)
i want to write more.
i want to see the Guggenheim in nyc. (yes i know thats a long shot but its really something i would like to do before moving.)
i want to visit st michaels MD
i want to be a better dog mama.

So many things to do! so many things to see! i am excited for these last couple months here and for the people who will share these wonderful adventures with me. i have once again been learning lessons about who i am and who i want to be, (and also how i've failed already) the spirit is will and all that.  but again i want to be a better friend and cherish the time i have with these kids. this is kind of a sad quote but i really do want to live moment like its my last time doing something. No regrets.

“Why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future.”
― Jonathan Safran Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment