Sunday

3/3/13

Today I woke up at 5:40 to be a part of the set up team at my church.

I'm falling asleep as I type.

But it was very much worth it because I felt like a part of the church and I got to know a couple people who I see all the time. I was reminded again today that, "a friend that hath friends must show himself friendly."(Prov. 18:24) If you feel as though no one ever says hello to you then make it a point to be the first to say something.

My day was spent laughing with my roommate. I love them all so much and can really see having lifelong friendships with these ladies. I also painted my bathroom shelf and mirror white because it was a horrible shade of red and it matched nothing in the bathroom.

Amidst all of this fun I found time to clean my bedroom and the living room, (I know my life is so exciting right?) and I also made cookies and . . .

. . .literally while I was typing my oven exploded.

I did not see that one coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment